This is what you get:
- Three MP3 files for Time to Play: two guide-voice versions (the original Charles Goodger voice and the song sung by a child ) + the kids’ music-only, karaoke version to check learning and for school performances.
- Lyric sheet with guitar chords
- PDF book with the complete set of files and worksheets. You can either photocopy these or project them on a LIM for follow-up teaching in class.
- Link to the complete teaching actions video. Quickly learn the song and its actions.
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans: suggestions on how to use FunSongs Method and the graded worksheets
- A set of 12 graded, photocopiable worksheets for recycling the song’s language and vocabulary in class and for homework.
Vocabulary and language
Time to Play celebrates the joy of friendship and playing. Teach it to present and teach:
- Numbers and simple arithmetic in English
- Verbs of movement: jump, touch, bend, stretch, stamp
- Key prepositions: by, in, on, round
- Body parts: shoulders, hands, arms, muscles
Nouns: time, hands, snake, tree, lake, tennis, friend, ball, end, shoulders, arms, muscles, palms, ground
Verbs: to be, to say, to clap, to turn, to bend, to play, to touch, to flex, to rub
1, 10, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, counting, eight, five, four, ground, hip, hip hop, lake, monsters, nine, one, place, seven, six, snake, space, ten, tennis, three, time, toe, two