Terms and conditions for FunSongs website
Before you register with FunSongs Education, please read these terms and conditions carefully. You will be required to agree to these terms and conditions before downloading and using our action song packages. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not register or subscribe.
These conditions are a legally binding Agreement between You and Us for the provision of the Service, including the Registered Service and the Subscription Service.
- Provision of the Agreement
- We reserve the right to vary these conditions at any time. If we do so, the updated conditions will be posted on the Terms and Conditions page of the Website as soon as the alteration is made.
- You may not redistribute any of the content of the Website or supply it to other people (including by using it as part of any library, archive, intranet or similar service); remove the copyright or trade mark notice; create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content; modify, reproduce, sell, lend, hire out or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- You may download and make photocopies of files indicated on the Website as being available for this purpose for personal use or if your school has purchased the FunSongs Licence for use within your school. However, you may not redistribute any of the photocopiable content of the Website or supply it to other educational institutions or schools, remove the copyright or trade mark notice; create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content; modify, reproduce, sell, lend, hire out or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- The FunSongs License is made available as part of a Paid-for Service. You are not permitted to deliberately attempt to access that content without paying the applicable subscription fee. Any attempt to do so is a breach of these terms and conditions and may also constitute an offence as a matter of law. FunSongs Education Ltd fully reserves all rights it may have to enforce its rights under these terms and conditions or at law (any failure to do so is not a waiver of these rights).
- English law will apply to this Agreement and in the case of any dispute that relates to this Agreement both We and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- You may not disclose your password; If you know or suspect that someone else knows your username or password, you will let us know immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . We may suspend or change your password if there is a breach of security or misuse of the Website or if we suspect that this is the case.
You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, Your use of the Service, Your connection to the Service, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Limited Warranty
We will use reasonable skill and care in making the FunSongs website available to you and in ensuring its continuing availability.
- Intellectual Property Rights
This website and its content are protected by copyright, database rights, trade marks and other Intellectual Property Rights. All Intellectual Property rights in the Website and its content is owned by us and no right to use or licence of any of those Intellectual Property Rights is granted except as explicitly set out in these terms and conditions.