This is what you get with your The Monster March action song package:
- PDF book with the complete set of files and worksheets. You can either photocopy these or project them for follow-up teaching in class.
- Three MP3 files of “The Monster March”: two guide-voice versions for teaching the song and a karaoke, music-only version for school performances.
- Songsheet (with guitar chords).
- The full teaching actions video. Quickly learn the song and its actions.
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans: suggestions on how to use the worksheets
- A set of graded, photocopiable worksheets for recycling the song’s
language and vocabulary in class or for homework.
Vocabulary and language
This favourite action song teaches 14 parts of the body and 11 verbs of movement in a way your English class will never forget. Kids act out scary aliens from outer space who terrify everyone with their frightening appearance and gestures.
The action song package comes with 10 graded, photocopiable activity worksheets for follow-up work at home or in class.
Nouns: hands, thumbs, cheeks, fingers, feet, arms, body, monster march, monsters, elbow, wrist, chin, fist, lips, hips, knees, in line, Monster March, space
Verbs: put, press, wiggle, stamp, hang, punch, move, come, do, terrify, have fun
monsters, nine, one, place, seven, six, snake, space, ten, tennis, three, time, toe, two
Sample teaching actions video
Click to see two children performing the song in the music room of the International School of Riga.