65 Million Years Ago – Dinosaurs action song4th July 2016
Aliens and Villagers4th July 2016
A Song for Winter – celebrating the seasons
A sweet action song about building snowmen and having fun in the snow. Great for presenting winter and season-related vocabulary.
This is what you get with your “A Song for Winter” action song package:
- Three MP3 files for A Song for Winter : two guide-voice versions (original Charles Goodger and child voice ) + the kids’ music-only, karaoke version to check learning and for school performances.
- Lyric sheet with guitar chords.
- PDF e-book with the complete set of files and worksheets. You can either photocopy these or project them on a LIM for follow-up teaching in class.
- Full teaching actions video link. Quickly learn the song and its actions.
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans: how to use the FunSongs Method and the graded worksheets
- A set of 5 graded, photocopiable worksheets for recycling the song’s language and vocabulary in class and for homework.
Vocabulary and language in “A Song for Winter”
A Song for Winter is a sweet action song about playing in the snow and winter landscapes. Children love learning and performing this song and when they can sing and mime it you will find they will enjoy completing the worksheets. The language of the song is suitable for all levels. The song teaches words about snow and winter-based activities. Take a look at the sample teaching video below left.
- snow, snowman, snowboard, snowflake, billion, air, winter, time, water, lake, ice, hill, thrill
- fall, fill, skate, build, play, freeze
- bright, white, happy, cold, freezing
- everywhere, all
Look at some samples from the A Song for Winter pack.