Water is Everything26th November 2023
A Song for Winter16th January 2024
Down on the Farm
Your English classes will have a great time learning and performing Down on the Farm with its catchy tune. Once your kids have mastered it, they can showcase their skills by performing this action song at school concerts and events. The Down on the Farm module is designed to assist you in presenting and teaching essential vocabulary related to agriculture, farming, and milk production. The included graded worksheets and activities in the e-book will support you in reinforcing and incorporating the themes and language introduced in the action song.
This is what you get with your Down on the Farm action song pack:
- A complete teaching actions video of Down on the Farm. Quickly learn the song and its actions before bringing it to your classes.
- Three MP3 files of Down on the Farm: two guide-voice versions (Goodger and child voice) and the music-only, karaoke version to check learning and to play for performances and events.
- A song sheet (with guitar chords for those who strum)
- A set of 5 illustrated worksheets and classroom activities to recycle the contents of the song in a variety of contexts. You can photocopy and print them or project them on an electronic whiteboard.
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans: suggestions on how to use the FunSongs Method and adapt the activities.