On Halloween15th October 2017
The Monster March – teach 14 body parts in 90 seconds!23rd December 2017
What’s your favourite animal?
This instantly catchy action song is ideal for very young children just starting out with English as the first three worksheets are designed for kids who cannot yet read or write. Worksheets 4 to 7 are more suitable for kids aged 7 to 9.
This is what you get with your What’s your Favourite Animal? action song e-book:
- A complete teaching actions video. Quickly learn the song and its actions before teaching it to your classes.
- Two MP3 files of What’s Your Favourite Animal: the guide-voice version and the music-only, karaoke version to check learning and for performances and events. The song features sound effects of animal sounds.
- Sound effects mp3 to use with Worksheet 1, Animal Sounds.
- Lyric sheet with guitar chords.
- Set of 7 illustrated worksheets to recycle the contents of the song in a variety of contexts. You can photocopy and print them or project them on an electronic whiteboard.
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans: easy suggestions on how to use the FunSongs Method and the graded worksheets.
Vocabulary and language
Teach What’s your Favourite Animal? to present and practise:
- Simple vocabulary related to pets and animals:
- Cat, dog, duck, lion, sheep, horse, pig
- Identification activity related to names and sounds
What’s Your Favourite Animal? wyfa-teaching-actions-sheet
What’s Your Favourite Animal? wyfa-sample-worksheet