The Union Song after Brexit – Learn about the European Union16th January 2019
What’s Your Favourite Sport?2nd February 2020
Thrive – an action song about our 5 senses
Children love learning, singing and performing Thrive. Like all FunSongs language-learning action songs, once your class has learnt the song they will never forget it. The flashcards and worksheets help to consolidate memory and retention.
This is what you get with your Thive action song pack:
- A complete teaching actions video. The link is embedded in the Teacher Notes page. Quickly learn the song and its actions before teaching it to your classes.
- Two MP3 files of Thrive: the guide-voice version and the music-only, karaoke version to check learning and for performances and events.
- Lyric sheet with guitar chords.
- Set of 7 PDF photocopiable flashcards and worksheets. Use them to help you teach the song and practice its content.
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans: suggestions on how to use the FunSongs Method and materials
Vocabulary and language
Teach Thrive to present and practise:
- Key vocabulary related to the five senses: sight, smell, hearing, taste, touch and relevant verbs: to see, to smell, to hear, to taste and to touch
- Basic sensorial verbs related to the five senses: see, touch, smell, taste, smell
- Nouns: eyes, ears, hands, fingers, face, air,
- Verbs: see, listen, hear, feel, smell, thrive, respect, to be alive, know, can
- Thrive Cover page of the Thrive Action Song Teacher Pack
- Thrive Teacher Notes Sample
- Thrive Flash card sample