I Love Christmas30th October 2016
Words for Time, Time for Words20th November 2016
Nature’s Plan – an action song about growth and change
An action song about growth and change in life and nature: seeds that become plants, caterpillars, butterflies, tadpoles, frogs and babies, birth and becoming adults. Particularly suitable to teach and perform as part of a cross-curricular or CLIL project about nature.
The Nature’s Plan action song e-book contains:
- A complete teaching actions video. Quickly learn the song and its actions before teaching it to your classes.
- Two MP3 files of Nature’s Plan – the original Charles Goodger voice and and the music-only, karaoke version for performances and events.
- Lyric sheet with guitar chords.
- Teaching actions sheet
- Set of 5 graded PDF worksheets to rework the content of the song. You can photocopy or project them on a LIM.
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans: suggestions and ideas on how to use the FunSongs Method and the graded worksheets.
Vocabulary and language
Teach Nature’s Plan to present and practise:
- Words related to growth and transformation in the natural world: seed, plant, caterpillar, butterfly, butterflies, tadpole, frog, baby, man, nature. This is a great song to use in a cross-curricular or CLIL project.
Sample files and video
Nature’s Plan – watch part of the teaching actions video.
Access the full version when you download the package.
Nature’s Plan – Title page of e-book
Nature’s Plan – Sample worksheet: classroom role-play