Music and Mime, Rhythm and Rhyme by Charles Goodger9th October 2016
Nature’s Plan – an action song about growth and change2nd November 2016
I Love Christmas
Your children will really love learning and performing I Love Christmas to friends and family at events. This sweet song offers a fresh alternative to tired standards such as Jingle Bells. The action song package contains a useful set of graded worksheets to practice and recycle the themes and language contained in the action song.
This is what you get with your I Love Christmas e-book and action song pack:
- A complete teaching actions video. The link is embedded in the Teacher Notes page. Quickly learn the song and its actions before teaching it to your classes.
- Three MP3 files of I Love Christmas: two guide-voice versions (original Charles Goodger voice and child-voice) and the music-only, karaoke version to check learning and for performances and events.
- Lyric sheet with guitar chords.
- Set of 9 graded PDF photocopiable worksheets. Use them to design a classroom module. You can then rework and practice the language and vocabulary presented in the the song.
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans: suggestions on how to use the FunSongs Method and the graded worksheets
Vocabulary and language
Teach I Love Christmas to present and practise:
- Simple vocabulary related to a typical English Christmas
I Love Christmas Watch a class of primary school children perform the song in class.
I Love Christmas Classroom action song pack – sample pages