The Monster March – teach 14 body parts in 90 seconds!23rd December 2017
Time to Play1st February 2018
Easter Spring Song – celebrate nature in a seasonal action song
Your English classes will love Easter Spring song. When your children have learnt it, they can perform the action song at school concerts and events. The song teaches key language about the seasons, weather and the traditional spring festival in a way your students will never forget! The e-book will help you recycle and practise the themes and language presented in the action song.
This is what you get with your Easter Spring Song action song package:
- Access to the Easter Spring Song playlist on soundcloud.com/funsongs to stream the songs in class: two guide-voice versions (original Charles Goodger and child voice ) + karaoke version to check learning and for school performances.
- A song sheet plus guitar chords.
- A set of 7 illustrated worksheets and classroom activities to recycle the contents of the song in a variety of contexts. You can photocopy and print them or project them on an electronic whiteboard.
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans: suggestions on how to use the FunSongs Method and adapt the activities.
Vocabulary and language
You can practise and learn these words in Easter Spring Song:
Nouns: January, February, nights, sun, mornings, sun, spring, Easter, flowers, trees, sky, air, March, April, school, bunnies, chicks, eggs, hunts, chocolate, morning, lunch
Verbs: to be, to grow, to sing,
Adjectives: long, cold, wet, little, blue, warm, high, true, more, near, very
Adverbs: now, no more
Prepositions: near, almost
Teach Easter Spring Song to:
- Present and practice words related to the weather and change in seasons.
- Highlight traditions and activities enjoyed by English-speaking children at Easter time.
- Provide an action song which can be performed at school concerts and events.
Contents and samples. Please click
Children learn FunSongs action songs fast. However their real value is in what you as a language teacher do with the language and content after learning has taken place.
Worksheet 3 English Easter Egg Hunt